Wednesday 23 May 2018

Bella Turns One


Our little girl turned one earlier this month, how did that happen?! It seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home to live with us.

Now you all might think I am crazy (my friend's all think I am, they told me so) but I decided to have a little party to celebrate Bella's 1st Birthday. Really it was just an excuse for us all to eat cake, but I wanted to celebrate because no one know what life has planned for them, so I believe we should celebrate as much as we can in life and I certainly won't have the chance to throw a first birthday party for anyone else anytime soon. 

Bella had her own cat cake made with tuna and LOVED chasing the balloons around the house. We thought as soon as she managed to pop one that would be the end of that but she doesn't care in the slightest when they burst. She's still playing with them now. 
My sister made the sweetest cake for the party and even moulded a little Bella for the top, which I cannot bring myself to eat haha! 

This past year Bella has brought so much joy into our lives every single day and we couldn't image life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)