Wednesday 31 January 2018

Cozy Happiness


I've always been a fan of comfy loungewear and this year I have found some new faves! This thermal is hands down my most favourite thermal top ever! You might have seen it popping up on my Insta feed in various colours (yes I own four colours now, thank you sales) so I thought it was time it made an appearance on the blog! This gorgeous lilac pink colour has taken the top spot of the colour choices for me, I love a good soft tone pastel and this one is helping get me in the mood for Spring.
I also have to give a shout out to the boy, who gifted me this hat for Christmas, he's pretty good at picking out gifts for me and this one pairs so well with a lot of my wardrobe.  


SHOP THE POST








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)