Monday 11 December 2017

Pearl Sweater



Happy December Everyone. I can't believe we are just two weeks away from Christmas now!! 
I'd love to tell you all I am super organised and all ready for the Holidays but this year that couldn't be further from the truth, I feel like I have so much to do still, but I am hoping to get it all done this week. 

Yesterday a lot of the UK got a beautiful snowfall, but unfortunately not where I live, I was so sad because I would love to have some snow, especially on a weekend when I don't have to work. I picked this sweater from H&M on sale last month, the pretty pearl detail caught my eye and it actually made me think of snow at the time. It's super soft and the perfect thing to curl up in a cold winter's day, the only thing missing from these pictures is a cup of Hot Cocoa. I tried to get Bella in on some of these photos but she didn't want to pose for the camera and made a quick exit haha! 


SHOP THE POST






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)