Friday 25 August 2017

Stacey's Smiles


The cutest twist on a wedding photo booth.

We finally got a mirror for the house, it just needs a little DIY make over now. 

My beautiful fabulous friends. 

Pretty little corners in my closet. 

Ice Creams in Southwold.

I am so glad the Bank Holiday weekend is here. Hopefully we are going to get a few more things finished around the house over the next few days. The other thing the Bank Holiday means though is summer is almost over, luckily I have a few exciting plans organised for September and I've already been stocking up on my candles for those autumn nights. 
On a side note who else is counting down the days until Taylor Swift's new album is released?? 
Happy Weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)