Wednesday 8 February 2017

Pink & Red Love


Zara Sweater // Mindy Mae's Market Skirt // Ted Baker Heels (via T.K. Maxx)
Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelet (25% off your order with code 'fiveminutestyle25')


I love a good pink and red combo and Valentine's Day is there perfect time to pull out all of my favourite pieces in this love filled colour palette. I love the same colour mix for fresh flowers around this time of year too and if you've been following my blog for a while you'll probably know my previous Valentine's outfits found here, here, and here, follow a theme! The little sequin heart brooch was a DIY I shared on the blog last year and makes a great gift for all your friends who you couldn't get through life without, you girls know who I'm talking about! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)