Friday 13 January 2017

Stacey's Smiles

Picking up some dresses in the sales for this year's weddings! Find this striped one here.

This rug is another sale find only only £13.50. Snap it up here before it sells out!

Bundled up in Blue!

Freshening things up with some pillows! 

 A peek at an outfit that will be up on the blog soon! 

This week has gone extra quickly for some reason, but I am glad the weekend is almost here again! There's a space in my planner to write my main goal for the week and this week's was to clean my mess of a bedroom, so you'll find me spring cleaning this weekend! 
There's still some amazing sales going on and it's the perfect time to pick up some bargains! As I'm only buying things I really need this year I've been hunting for dresses for the weddings I will be attending in 2017, there is so many beautiful ones here I had a hard time making a choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)