Tuesday 24 January 2017

Room Refresh







Bike Print - Anna With Love Shop // Je t'aime Print - SS Print Shop 


I always like to start re-organising things around my room every time a new year or season rolls around and adding in some new little details, but without spending too much money.
One of my favourite things is having fresh flowers beside my bed, luckily a sweet friend of mine dropped round last week with some blooms in hand! Tulips always make me think Spring is on the way. 

Candles are another thing I love to have around and a new scent is always a little treat. My sister gifted me this Jo Malone one for Christmas. Their candles smell amazing but if you are on more of a budget I love picking up some candles from T.K Maxx.

Jo Malone has also become my favourite place to pick up cologne and I have a little growing collection (I normally like to pick one up at the airport and save a few dollars) and I decided to make a little display of them in my room so I feel like I'm 'shopping' my perfumes every day! 
I displayed them on a little marble tray I picked up from H&M Home, and as my friend's know me so well, one of them got me the cutest personalised marble coaster for Christmas! 

I have a growing collection of prints too and I love changing up my shelf above my bed and also my gallery wall. My favourite places to pick up prints are the Anna with Love Shop, SS Print Shop and Etsy, especially H Nichols Illustration

Shop all my favourites below.

What are some of your favourite ways to refresh your home for the New Year?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)