Wednesday 25 January 2017

Blogging in Bed


I told you you'd be seeing more off the shoulder action on the blog this week! As much as I want Spring to arrive, I do love that I am getting to snuggle up in some cozy sweaters for now! This off the shoulder sweater is under $30 and comes in 3 colours including a beautiful blush pink which I am so tempted to add to my collection. 
This one is also longer in the back which I love so it's perfect for pairing with leggings too, which makes for a very comfy outfit to curl up in bed in, while I write some blog posts! 
Since I normally write my blog in the evenings after work or weekends I tend to have thrown on  something cozy like this outfit and snuggled down into my pile of pillows instead of sitting at a desk. Maybe one day I'll have my own little office to come home to blog from but for now I'm happy with my cozy comfy set up! 


SHOP THE POST





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)