Wednesday 16 November 2016

Autumn Stripes

Romwe Sweater c/o // J Crew Pixie Pants // Miss Sixty Boots //
Victoria Emerson Bracelet (save 25% with code 'fiveminutestyle25')

This year I haven't purchased too many new pieces for my autumn wardrobe, instead I have been trying to remix some old favourite like these old Miss Sixty boots (I've linked some similar ones on sale below) and my trusty pixie pants from J Crew. This outfit has to be hands down my favourite from this Fall though! This perfect stripe sweater is from Romwe and is a new addition to my closet but it has earned it's place there! It is one of the softest sweaters I have ever owned and I love that it is longer so I can pair with with leggings. Did I mention it's under $25 too?! It keeps me warm when I'm outside walking in the cold and then transitions perfectly for snuggling on the sofa later in the day! I think this sweater will become an old favourite in years to come! 


SHOP THE POST





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)