Tuesday 11 October 2016

Autumn Decor Updates


It's hard to say whether I prefer decorating for Autumn or Christmas, I love all the warm colours of Fall. I haven't finished decorating completely yet but I've slowly been adding a few new pieces around my home to make it feel warm and cozy for the season.

Cute Prints from Lily & Val - Hot Apple Cider // Pumpkin Pie. My sister gave me these as a birthday gift and they make the perfect addition to any kitchen for some Fall inspired baking! 

Farmer's Market Flowers.

I love these Bath & Body Works Mini Candles that my sweet pen pal sent me last year, we can't get them here in the UK so I am savouring them and haven't burnt them! I also found another one of these gold frames in T.K. Maxx and framed my favourite pictured from a recent Apple Picking trip. The pine cones are ones we have picked up on our adventures and I love having them lying around the house this time of year. 

Another T.K. Max Find that I couldn't leave behind. this little rose gold squirrel is such a cutie! 

We can't get Bath & Body Works candles here in the UK but I did find some really similar ones in B&M Stores and they retail for only £2.99. I thought they probably won't smell too strong when being burnt, but surprisingly they actually fill them room with a warming aroma. They also had some pumpkin ones in the Halloween section which I picked up too. 

Yet another T.K. Max find, it is my favourite place to pick up Fall decor, they always have the prettiest pumpkins! 

Another Lily & Val Print  because who doesn't love everything pumpkin spiced at this time of year. I like to think the girl in this print from H Nichols Illustration has just stopped by Starbucks and picked up a Pumpkin Spice Latte, which I still need to do. 

What are some of your favourite ways to decorate around the home for Autumn? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)