Thursday 16 June 2016

June Moments

One of my favourite Jo Malone colognes, English Pear & Freesia

My Bridesmaid Bouquet


Part of my AMAZING Bridesmaid Gift (the other part is afternoon tea at the Ritz!!!!!!!)

Fresh Blooms left over from my Afternoon Tea Party

The bride got me the exact same card I got her for her Wedding Day, we've been friends far too long hehe!!


June is my favourite month for a whole handful of reasons, the start of summer, peony season, my birthday and now the month my best friend got married.  This June is a jam packed one and although it is filled with the most awesome occasions sometimes it feels like I've not had a moment to breathe so far. Just when I thought I'd have a few spare evenings to get things together before another crazy (but fun) week life decided to change that, and teach me some more life lessons.
I am making sure to take in all the small joys of life like fresh blooms filling my room (right now I have my first home grown peonies in there) and having mementos around from my favourite parts of the month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)