Thursday 11 February 2016

Love Notes in A Bottle


Who doesn't love receiving a little handwritten love note, especially when it's contained in a mini bottle filled with confetti! You can make these up in matter of minutes and they will be sure to a smile on someone's face when they open them up! 




You Will Need:

Mini Glass Bottles
Heart Shaped Confetti
Paper
Pen 
Jump Rings
Twine 

Part fill your bottles with confetti

Write down a reason why you love that person (I have made a bigger version with 10 of my favourite things about my Valentine) 

Roll up your note and secure with a jump ring 

Pop you note into the bottle and add some twine if you like! 


Send your little bottles on their way to spread some love this weekend :)
I have popped my bottles into little organza bags filled with bigger heart confetti and added a sequin brooch to gift to my friends on Valentine's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)