Tuesday 2 February 2016

First Aid Beauty





After all the Christmas indulgence and the cold windy weather we've had this past month my poor skin has not been looking too great. Luckily I was gifted this First Aid Beauty set for Christmas and my skin feels like it has been rescued! I have used the Face Cleanser in the past and it made my skin so soft, so I had high hopes trying some of the other First Aid Beauty products and they haven't disappointed. The Ultra Repair Cream has sorted out the dry patches I had on my face from walking in the harsh winds and the Eye Duty Triple Remedy is the first eye cream I have used that I actually feel has made a noticeable different to my dark circles in a short amount of time! 
I'd love to try some more products from this line, does anyone have any recommendations?


SHOP THE POST:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)