Monday 8 February 2016

DIY Pom Pom Love Banner


As it is Valentine's Week I thought I would share some really easy, fun and inexpensive DIY's to spread some LOVE, starting with this cute Pom Pom Banner.


You will need:

Glitter Paper
Pom Poms 
Twine
Glue
Scissors
A Pencil
Letter Templates



The first thing I did was print out the lettering I wanted to use and cut them out to use as templates. 
I then traced these onto the reverse of the glitter paper and then cute out the lettering out again from the glitter paper.


I found some cute pre cut edged hearts but if you can't find any you can again cut these out from your glitter paper and then glue your lettering on. 


I laid out the hearts and pom poms first so I could play around on placing the different size pom poms and then threaded my twine through a large needle. I then used this to thread the pom pom and hearts together. 


I then made loops at each of the twine and the banner was ready to hang! 


The whole banner took less than 30 minutes to make and cost under £3! 
Tomorrow I will be sharing a cute little heart sequin brooch DIY that you can send to you all friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)