Monday 23 November 2015

Christmas Stationery Essentials



The Holiday season is upon us and for most people it is a pretty busy time of year. I always have a never ending To-Do list during the month of December so I try my best to get as organised as I can so I have some time left to enjoy the festive season without being stressed out. Christmas stationery is always at the top of my shopping list.

Tiny Prints is my first stop for ordering all my Christmas stationery goods, I can order everything I need in one place and have it delivered to my doorstep, and they offer super affordable and fast international shipping. I love that you can customise everything from the colour of your envelopes and liners to matching address labels. They even do custom wrapping paper!



I always like to sit down and write my Christmas Cards whilst watching a Christmas film, drinking a mug of hot chocolate and enjoying a mince pie or two . I make sure to pick up some gold and silver pens, some confetti and Christmas stamps (or you can customise your own) from the post office so I am all prepared and ready to go. 


I like to buy my Thank -You cards at the same time as I buy my Christmas cards, it's always nice to send a little thank you to people who have helped you out during the year. 


This year I will also be setting my Hot Chocolate Bar up again and Tiny Prints had some of the cutest party invitations so I decided to customise them and send them to all of my friends invite them round. Be sure to check back in December for my tips on throwing a Hot Chocolate Bar Party.


Thank You to Tiny Prints for collaborating with me on this post. 

3 comments:

  1. Such cute Christmas cards <3 I cannot believe the holiday season is coming so quickly.

    Tatum
    AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stationary...and this is stationary heaven!

    http://www.footnotesandfinds.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your Christmas card! Great idea!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)