Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014


As 2014 draws to a close today I wanted to look back at some of my favourite blog posts from this year. I know that it has been rather quiet on the blog for the past few months but the end of this year just seemed to slip past in a blink. I don't think any year has ever worked out the way I had planned but every year does bring it's own memories, this years highlights for me were travelling to Crete in the summer and then to Prague just a few weeks ago along with meeting up with my blogger friends Holly & Pam whilst they were travelling in London. It's so surreal finally meeting these ladies who I have known for what seems like forever. I also got to work with some fabulous brands on the blog like Kohl's & Elizabeth & Clarke and helped to promote my friend Roxy's Macarons & Peonies Etsy Shop. Peony Week produced some of my favourite posts for this year and I also celebrated my 1000th Blog Post. I got to write a feature for Best Friends for Frosting this summer too which was so much fun! I put my new sewing skills to good use making a whole bunch of Christmas Stockings for friends and family. I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store. Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)