Wednesday 22 October 2014

Crisp Autumn Air


Zara Tee // LC Lauren Conrad Jeans // Steve Madden Boots // Aritzia Jacket
Michael Kors Watch // Zara Blanket Scarf (similar) // Old Navy Bag

Sorry that things have been a bit quiet around the blog lately, I've been sick and my photographer (the sister) has been super busy! I'm hoping since I was early sick this year that I won't be battling anymore colds this season. I've been making sure to get lots of fresh air and enjoy every moment of these beautiful crisp autumn days as well as keeping up my vitamin C intake! Happy Wednesday.






1 comment:

  1. Plaid blanket scarves are so perfect for this season! Yours is great and I love the green jacket as well!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)