Thursday 14 August 2014

Skincare Favourites





I love trying out new skincare products so I thought I would share some of my favourite discoveries this year with you all! One Love Organics has become my favourite skincare line, my Easy Does It Cleanser ran out a few weeks ago and I'm already noticing the difference in my skin since I switched to a different cleanser, and not in a good way, I need to get another bottle ASAP. When my face is breaking out I rely on Exfolikate and Tata Harper's resurfacing mask to help clear it up quickly and without drying out my skin. After catching the sun a little bit too much in Crete, Pacifica's body butter keeps the rest of my skin soft and moisturised and it smells of summer vacations! My lips suffer all year round with being dry but this Kiehl's lip balm has been a miracle worker and keeps my lips flake free! Do you have any favourite skincare products you swear by?




Shop more of my skincare favourites here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)