Wednesday 20 August 2014

No Bake Energy Bites


I have been eating these energy balls non stop since I made a batch at the weekend, I cannot get enough of them and neither can anyone else who has managed to get their hands on one from my stash! 

The best bit about these are there is no baking required and you can make them in minutes, so if you find you've run out you can replenish your supply almost immediately! They're pretty healthy too.

Recipe from Gimme Some Oven (you can also find other variations like this Almond Joy version I want to try out next).







Ingredients



1 cup oats
2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 cup chocolate chips 
1/3 cup agave nectar
1 Tbsp. chia seeds
1 tsp. vanilla extract



Method

Simply mix everything up, let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes and then roll into balls (or you can make bars) and eat them! Keep them refrigerated and they'll last for a week.


1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)