Thursday 21 August 2014

Fading Summer

Target Dress // H&M Shirt // J Crew Bag // Dolce Vita Sandals // Ray-ban Sunglasses //

Summer is slowly fading away already as the days get shorter and the weather turns cooler. I am savouring every last moment of it, even though I cannot wait for Autumn to be in full swing! I'm layering up my favourite summer pieces like this dress, with light shirts and jackets so I can still get a few more wears out of them in the cooler summer temperatures before the boots and sweaters come out again.

4 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable. =)

    Xx Fatima

    www.fatimasabri.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute, what a great dress x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)