Thursday 10 April 2014

The Paris Collection




 You may have remembered me posting about my love for the talented lady behind annawithlove before! Or maybe you've seen this pretty peony print in my instagram posts over and over again?! How about this beautiful collaboration with the lovely Stephanie Sterjovski? No? Well then you need to head over to the Annawithlove Shop right now and discover the lady behind the lens, Anna Argiropoulos! Anna has just launched her new online store and The Paris Collection. If you haven't been to Paris you are going to want to hop a plane straight away, and for those of us who have discovered the city's magic before you will be mesmerised by the way Anna has captured the city's beauty. I want the whole collection, I cannot even begin to make a decision on which to choose! Anna's Shop is just filled with love and dreams, it shows in every snap! You cannot make a stop by Anna's Shop without leaving with a smile and a new appreciation for the beauty of Paris!

Follow Anna's Instagram here.
Stop by the annawithlove blog here.
You can always tweet her here.
And don't forget to stop by the annawithlove shop here!




And you can shop old favourites still too like my peony print here


Do you have a favourite print from Anna's new collection??


2 comments:

  1. Ooo these are so pretty, I love all of the Paris prints!

    www.kristinadoestheinternets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind! Thank you Stacey!! :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)