Monday 28 April 2014

Shiny 'Leopard' Ponies


Ever since I got my first pair of 'Shiny Ponies' I have been lusting over another pair! I would happily take a pair in every colour/print but since I also wanted to add a pair of leopard shoes to my closet,  Shiny Leopard Ponies seemed the perfect option! After all Jena Lyons does say 'As far as I'm concerned leopard is a neutral'. These beauties arrived last week and I've had them on display ever since and I can't wait to share some outfit posts with them! Of course my gold Etta pumps are still the ultimate Shiny Ponies in my eyes! Grab a pair on sale at J Crew now!


4 comments:

  1. I love these! I have the flats and I wear them with literally everything

    Tay
    waverlyandwestbourne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They really go with any solid color.
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are gorgeous!!! Love the print, and the block heels!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)