Tuesday 18 March 2014

Vegan Gluten-Free Blueberry & Chia Muffins




I had some almond milk that I need to use up and so I turned to Google as I always do to find something yummy to bake with it! When this recipe popped up as an option I thought they would be perfect to accompany my morning smoothie for the week. They are vegan, gluten-free and packed full of chia seeds, which have so many nutritional benefits. These are a perfect way to start the day and you don't have to feel quite as guilty about having a muffin for breakfast! 




3 comments:

  1. These look delicious! Will definitely be trying this recipe :)
    http://theeveningdress.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my goodness, I think I might try this!! I have some almond milk in the fridge now that needs to me used!! Great photos too!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegan and gluten-free?! These look so good! I'll have to try this out. I've been meaning to try a gluten-free diet, but haven't gotten around to collecting recipes. These are a must. I love muffins for breakfast! HAHA! :)
    Carla @ love cartista

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)