Tuesday 11 March 2014

Blush & Gold


Layla T Rings, Chapters Indigo Scarf



To say I am obsessed with this blush pink jacket would be an understatement! I loved it when I saw it on the Forever 21 website and once it arrived the love just got stronger! If you've seen my instagram feed recently you'll understand! It is the prettiest shade of pink, has gold zips (hello my favourite colour combination) and is the perfect weight jacket for spring! The weather graced us with some sunshine at at the weekend so I threw this straight on with some gold polka dot accessories. You have no idea how much I wish this was my work uniform, I could wear this jacket every day, be prepared to see it a lot on the blog this spring! 





1 comment:

  1. I saw this jacket at zara over the weekend and it is oh-so-good! You look fantastic in it and I love how you balanced the edginess of it!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)