Friday 21 February 2014

Stacey's Smiles

A healthy green smoothie to start the day. 

 

Finally found a frame for my 'Shiny Pony' painting! 

Fresh tulips from the Farmer's Market.

Current prints on my shelf from SS Print Shop & Annawithlove.

Beautiful Blooms.

Morning scenes with Porter Magazine.

Happy Friday! The weeks are just rolling by, I'm starting to lose track of where we are this year, it's March next weekend, I feel like I've missed all of February. The nights are starting to get longer and all the fresh flowers and making me crave the arrival of Spring.




2 comments:

  1. Everything is gorgeous! I need some roses in my house, I think!

    Simply Cydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your prints and all of your polka dots!!!

    www.thepolishedpolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)