Friday 27 December 2013

Stacey's Smiles

I filled my Shop City Girl canister with some homemade Christmas hair ties!

Cards from some of the sweetest friends!

Little deers that remind me of my Grandad! 

Getting cozy in the new socks my sister gifted me.

I'm hoping to keep up with writing in this! 

Perfect Polka Dots! 

My favourite Christmas board game! 

I can't believe Christmas is over already, it flew by and now it's almost 2014! Next week I'll be sharing some of my favourite things from 2013 with you all. Enjoy the last weekend of the year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I Really love how you displayed your Christmas cards! Gives me an idea for next year.

    -Rina xoxo

    www.andshedressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who need there was a Christmas version of Monopoly! Fun!

    Dana Ivy
    www.iadorewhatilove.com - Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)