Friday 29 November 2013

Stacey's Smiles

Finally started wrapping some presents! 

Sunday mornings are my favourite! 

Winter Nails. 

I tried my hand at some felting this week!  

Finally my Anthropologie mug showed up! 


There's not many Fridays left this year, eek! And it's less than 4 weeks until Christmas! Luckily I have the first week of December off work to catch up on my Christmas shopping, watch some festive films, drink gingerbread lattes and take a trip to London to Winter Wonderland. Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. love those pajamas!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those felt macaroons look fabulous! They're making me crave the real thing now... :) Might have to get some macaroon baking happening tomorrow!

    Aimee x

    eatshopfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm love these snaps! gets me so excited for the Holidays :)

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mug is perfect, might need it for the holidays!

    -KP
    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)