Thursday 21 November 2013

Golden Gift Guide






I feel so unorganised this year! I normally have 95% of my Christmas shopping done and wrapped by the end of November. With just a week left I'm certain I'm going to be way behind this year! I'm not panicking just yet because I mostly know what I need to go out and purchase!

 If you have a gold lover (like me) in your life I have rounded up some of my favourite picks from a whole range of prices! A gold iPhone would be a pretty awesome gift too, luckily I got my Christmas gift to myself early this year and have got that one covered!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving gold this year too! And I've been looking at some of the same things!!! The monogrammed mugs, the Kate Spade phone cover and candle! And the Tori Burch flats have been on my wish list forever!!!!! I love your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also really into gold this year. I don't know what it is, because I used to only wear silver....but now, I'm not into silver.

    I love just about all of your picks here :)

    xoxo Jackie
    SomethingAboutThat

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)