Friday 13 September 2013

Stacey's Smiles

My first autumn manicure of the year in Chanel Peridot.
Some details from an outfit coming to the blog next week.
I finished knitting this cushion just in time for my Mum's birthday! 
A peony that will last all year round! Thanks Mum!
Black & Gold, Sequins & Polka Dots = A Happy Girl.
A tee in the perfect berry colour for fall from Cake for Breakfast.

Happy Friday the 13th! I am so ready for the weekend to start! This week has seemed so long, I hope it isn't an extra Freaky Friday at work today!

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the actual outfit post. Loving the pieces in that second photo :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that nail color and that tee! Such gorgeous colors!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    http://www.petiteinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful apparel pieces and those heels are stunning! I love the color.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEE that ampersand tee!! I am obsessed with ampersands :) That sequined top is gorgeous too!

    xo honestly, b.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that chanel polish!! it's perfect for the autumn season!! and that sequinned piece is so stunning!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is gorgeous! Love the skirt, and love the pumps! Adorable!

    xoxo

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)