Wednesday 31 July 2013

She Did It!


















I'm currently thinking of the scene in legally Blonde where Elle Woods is giving her speech at graduation and squeals 'We Did It'.

For the past few years my sister has been studying towards her degree in Physiotherapy and last week we got to celebrate all her hard work and achievements with her at her Graduation. In the past three years I have made many visits to her on campus, some just to say hello and spend time with her, other times for a place to stay for things like shopping trips, musicals and concerts. The time has flown by and I can't believe her time at University has come to an end. Her Graduation was the perfect way to end this chapter of her life and the day was full of celebrations and unforgettable moments(I had to try the cap and gown on, it's probably the only chance I  will get to wear them). I am such a proud big sister, she has worked so hard to get to this point and I wish her all the luck for her future and I can't wait to see her career blossom and grow.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Love the polka dot shift dress and the pop of color shoes! Fabulous!

    Have a wonderful day.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Everyone is looking fabulous, but nothing can compare to the genuine joy that you must feel!

    xx,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shoes!

    Tash
    www.style-isle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)