Monday 25 March 2013

Something Old But New

Happy Monday! I want to introduce you all to my little vintage Chanel bag. She is from the 1980's I think, but she is new too me (well sort of I've had her since December now) and this is her first real appearance on the blog! I've dreamt of a owning a Chanel bag for years and never thought it would happen but when Sam (from Style of Sam) told me she found some of her vintage Chanel's for a great price I went hunting and with Sam's help I managed to find an authentic vintage one within my budget.


Gap Sweater, J Crew Factory Ponte Pants, Aldo Boots, Etsy Necklace, 
J Crew Bracelet, Coffee Shop Coat, Vintage Chanel Bag







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Stacey!! You're the one who found the great bag - I just pointed you in the right direction!! So excited that you finally get to show it off!! :):):) And love the fun polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute Stacey! I am obsessed with your Chanel! It is so gorgeous and perfect! love your mani too, you always pick the best colors! slash I need to email you - I need your address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous! Looking good!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag! :) Do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)