Monday 12 November 2012

DIY: Decorated Storage Jars



When this jar was about to be thrown out at work, I grabbed it because I knew it would be perfect for storing all my polishes in! It was super easy and cheap to decorate and now I can display all my pretty polish with out them being hidden away!

You can use just about anything to decorate any size/shape of jar but I used some card, glitter varnish and washi tape. I found the monogram online from For Chic Sake and just cut the centre out! And if you haven't heard of this site before you need to go and check out all their free printables!









Have you customised anything recently I'd love to see any of your projects!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is ADORABLE! What a cute idea, definitely need to attempt this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea!

    -Jenn

    apopofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this is such a good idea! i love it!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea, it's not only pretty but a great way to store nail polishes. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really nice idea! I'm curious: how did you get those perfect leopard nails?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are nail varnish strips, like the Sally Hansen ones but just cheaper ones!

      Delete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)