Wednesday 14 November 2012

Changing Colours

Happy Wednesday everyone! I feel like I've been a bad blogger lately and haven't posted many outfits but here is one from the weekend when it was lovely and bright out (excuse the squinting). I love dark greens for fall, I want to get a pair of jeans in this colour too. I love this colour combination, it reminds me of the changing colours of the leaves! I also enjoyed my first red Starbucks cup of the year, everything tastes better out of a red cup, I can't explain it.

Banana Republic Blouse, William Rast Jeans, H&M Belt, Love Quotes Scarf,
French Connection Bag, Oia Jules Bracelet, Nails - OPI William Tell Me About It




2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey, thank you for the lovely comment via Sam's blog (styleofsam). It was a shame that we didn't get a chance to meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so disappointed that dates didn't work out but one day i'm sure it'll happen :)

      Delete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)