Friday 28 September 2012

Stacey's Smiles

Since I got back from London I have been pretty lazy, I'm just enjoying having free time and no where to be! I have tackled my wardrobe once and for all though and it currently is empty, not a dress, jacket or pair of shoes insight! Today I plan on putting everything back but only the pieces I love. I've already sorted a good few bags to get rid of but I'm hoping to sort even more today!


A vintage black and gold polka dot skirt from Bluebird Vintage.

Fudge ice cream afternoon pick me up.

A cute card from a friend, always makes me smile!

Lemon goodies to enjoy while watching films.


Cute new bow hangers to hang my current favourite pieces so they're easier to spot!

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh boy. That icecream cone looks soo good :)

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want ice cream now! It looks soo yummy!

    Rachael xoxo
    myprettylittlelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so desperately need to get my closet organized + that ice cream cone looks so good!
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're saving some of the discarded items for my Christmas present!!!
    LOVE the bow hanger, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)