Monday 13 August 2012

J Crew VS ILY Couture Pave Link Bracelet

This J Crew classic pave link bracelet has been on my lust list for a while and I'm sure you've seen it on all of your favourite bloggers time and time again! It retails for $125 so isn't in everyone's budget!
J Crew Classic Pave Link Bracelet $125
While this look for less certainly isn't cheap it still will save your wallet a few dollars. The ILY Couture pave bracelet retails at just $72 saving you $53 to save for something else on your lust list!
ILY Couture Pave Bracelet $72




Emily at  Cupcakes & Cashmere

Blair at Atlantic-Pacific

Jessica at Bows & Sequins
Do you own the J Crew or ILY Couture version?

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did a post on this, because I've been wanting that bracelet for a while now from J.Crew, but it's just too expensive! Thanks for letting us know of a cheaper find! I'm your newest follower, Checkout my blog if you have some time, and follow if you like!

    Jennifer

    http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Jennifer, I'll be surety pop by your blog!

      Delete
  2. love this bracelet and just jumped on the bandwagon and picked up the J.crew one!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me now how much you like your J Crew one!!

      Delete
  3. I found a dead ringer replica of the J Crew bracelet on ebay for $65. The bracelet is awesome, it even has the gold J Crew tag (I am pretty positive it is a fake)! I get compliments on it every single day! Just do a search for J Crew Inspired Pave Link bracelet if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)