Wednesday 4 July 2012

London, Louboutins & Laduree

My mum surprised me with a trip to London for my birthday last weekend and I got to see my sister and she invited my friend Anna to join us too! We went to the Design Museum to check out the Christian Louboutin exhibition(no pictures were aloud inside sadly)! Of course after seeing all those gorgeous shoes we had to go and try some on! So off we headed to Selfridges were we tried on lots of Louboutins, unfortunately they are slightly out of my price range at the moment but I have been inspired to save for a pair and they will be my next splurge! On Sunday we went to Laduree to try out the macarons, they taste like heaven my favourite was the almond and marshmallow! I also had some time to check out the sale in Harvey Nichols and Harrods were I spotted a lot of goodies (including this Mulberry) although I left there empty handed I did make some purchases in Topshop!





H&M Dress








Stylemint Broadway Dress, Topshop Bag, Sam Edelman Sandals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)