Wednesday 27 June 2012

Spike The Punch

Last week when I was having a rather awful day at work, I came home in my lunch break to find this little beauty waiting for me and it instantly cheered me up! I have been waiting to get my hands on one of these Spike The Punch necklaces for a while and when I saw the 'Pretty Shiny Sparkly Necklace', I knew it was the perfect piece! Pink and sparkly are just down my street! These necklaces are hard to get your hands on, they normally sell out straight away, so you have to be quick if you want to get one! I'm hoping the Glitter Guide Rainey will come back in stock soon so I can start a little Spike The Punch collection!




I couldn't wait to wear this beauty out! My next outfit post will be featuring her!!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing beats a little bling to pick you up! Similar thing happened to me too when I was feeling rather Shxxting at work and my Etsy bracelets showed up and instantly made me feel better (plus the cute packaging the seller included for me!) it's the little gesture that makes that big difference! Can't wait to see you rocking this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)