Tuesday 19 June 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Pink & Turquoise

I forgot how much I loved this maxi dress from Topshop, that I picked up last year! It hasn't had as much love as it deserves (especially since I got it on sale for £15) so I decided to pull it out to enjoy my day off last week!

Topshop Dress, No Name Cardigan, Vintage Brooch,
Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings





These Kenneth Jay Lane earrings are my favourite right now, I love how they're not too heavy, but they're still big enough to make a statement!


6 comments:

  1. beautiful earrings!
    xo
    www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise and hot pink is one of my favorite color combinations! Those earrings are awesome, easy to see why you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That maxi dress looks gorgeous, and what beautiful earrings!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute brooch! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the comments ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)