Friday 20 April 2012

Weekend Adventures

This past weekend I got to spend some time with some of my lovely friends! They were back home to run in a local half marathon! We had a pre-event Pasta Party the night before so the boys could load up with some carbs before their run! While the boys started running I enjoyed lunch with the other non-runners before cheering them all on! One of my friends came second in the half marathon, so so proud of him!

Before

And after

Mine & Ashley's now traditional picture after the race!


And quick outfit details!
Urban Outfitters Tee, Knit & Scarf, LC Kohls Leggings,
Converse, Michael Kors Watch

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning as always Stacey! I love your scarf!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ensemble! hope you had a great weekend!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)