Sunday 25 March 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

My smiles are coming to you a bit late this week! I don't really have anything too exciting to share with you all, it was a pretty boring working week for me, the highlight being having fish and chips for lunch on Saturday, that definitely made working on Saturday more acceptable!

I thought I'd share some things I'm lusting over with you instead!!

Ever since I saw this dress on Cupcakes & Cashmere I have wanted it, but the price tag is out of my range.

Elizabeth & James Floral Marissa Dress

These sandals are more in my price range. I need some sparkle for my feet this summer.
Zara Glitter Vamp Shoe

I love the YSL Arty Rings, I think this is going to be the next thing I save for, but I just don't know which colour to go for! I love the pink, but I think a more neutral colour would be more versatile.

Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring
These Current/Elliott jeans are perfect for spring!

Current/Elliott Stiletto Polka Dot Jeans

This ASOS skirt is in my favourite spring colour! 
ASOS Maxi Skirt in High Low Hem

What's everybody else lusting over at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. The YSL ring is gorgeous and I love the ASOS maxi skirt!xx

    http://www.blamingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks so much for following my blog! I've followed back of course!! LOVE those current/elliot jeans! They really are the best pair I own :)

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. That E&J dress is SO stunning! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Elizabeth & James dress is so beautiful! I've been obsessed, ever since I saw it on Emily's blog. Shame it's so expensive!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)