Friday 2 March 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

Wow we're already into the third month of the year, I swear this year if flying past quicker than last year if that's even possible! I am a very happy girl as I have a 3 day weekend to enjoy!!


My friend Anna gave my this gorgeous hand painted gift from Peru she picked up on her travels! It'll be perfect for laying my rings in to keep them safe!



When I posted last week I hadn't opened the mini Malteaster Bunnies, but when I did they were almost too cute to eat!



I had a sweet memory left from Amy & Dan's Wedding to enjoy.


My last photo from the Instagram February Photo A Day Challenge was something you were listening to! Grey's Anatomy Season 8 is back and this makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)