Wednesday 21 March 2012

Spring Pastels & 25% Off At ASOS

ASOS.com is offering 25% off to all students in the UK right now (how happy am I that I qualified for a student card through my work course) and for everyone in the US you can get 25% ASOS products with the code NEWSEASON25.

Now is the best time to shop all the gorgeous spring pastel pieces ASOS are stocking! I've been a fan of ASOS since they started and they just keep getting better and better! Here are some of my favourite picks right now!







ASOS Pyramid Clutch (and in this & this colour)




What's everybody loving from ASOS right now??





1 comment:

  1. I wanted the Asos clutch so badly! I should have ordered it.

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!

    x Romi
    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)