Thursday 22 March 2012

Shenae Grimes in Zara

Early this month Shenae Grimes was seen wearing the Zara lace tulip dress, made famous by Princess Kate, whilst filming on the set of 90210.


Zara Lace Tulip Dress £69.99

It seems the 90210 wardrobe department are loving the spring Zara line as much as I am! This week Shenae was seen wearing more from the Spring 2012 line!


I tried on this blouse (here) and it' super cute, but very sheer! I passed on it because I didn't feel that it sat right on me, but Shenae looks fabulous in it!

Zara Beaded Peter Pan Collar Blouse £29.99

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love that dress. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog

    wanna follow each other?

    p.s: i'm having a giveaway, do join if you're keen

    XO
    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com/2012/03/dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! Also love how you call the Duchess Princess- I really wish that was her title, she suits it better! Rachael xoxo

    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)