Wednesday 28 March 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Oatmeal & Mint

I decided to wear mint again, but paired it with a more neutral oatmeal colour this time for a casual Sunday outfit! I added a bit of my handmade sparkle and my current favourite bow flats!

Forever 21 Sweater, New Look Tank, True Religion Jeans,
Me&Ro Necklace, New Look Flats, Handmade Bracelets,
Michael Kors Watch, Ring from Spain



I just want to say a BIG HELLO to all my new followers and thank you for all your support, I love reading all the comments you leave :)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit stacey!! I am obsessed with Mint right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mint pants are being held hostage at the dry cleaners :) Gotta get them out so I can wear them! LOVE mint!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)