Thursday 29 March 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Navy Florals

The weather here has been gorgeous this past week and there are flowers coming into bloom everywhere! I pulled out this H&M shirt from last year so I could blend in with all the beautiful flowers everywhere! I also went on the hunt for a straw wreath, so I can make this Easter wreath and I could not find one anywhere, I hunted high and low! The only thing I could find was a polystyrene wreath and it wasn't as big as I'd hoped but hopefully it'll work out!

H&M Shirt & Sweater, Blank NYC Jeans, New Look
Shoes, Vintage Necklace, Handmade Bracelet, Michael Kors Watch






1 comment:

  1. Stacey! What a cute floral shirt, and I love it with the sleeves peeking out from the sweater!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)