Sunday 18 March 2012

J Crew Viv Vs Me Too Patty Vs New Look Bow Flats

If you follow Glitter Guide on Instagram or Twitter you will have seen the ever so cute Me Too Patty flats Taylor has been wearing. They retail for $89 and come in a few colour choices!



They are a great look for less of the popular J Crew Viv Bow Flats that retailed for $228, but are now sold out online. You can get 2 pairs of the Me Too flats and still have some change left over!


And if you want to save even more money I found these similar shoes in New Look for just £15.99. 



They come in black and snake skin but in store they have the nude pair on sale for just £5. The store by me still had quite a few pairs left, so I'm sure they're still in stores! My only criticism is I wish the bow was bigger, but for £5 I'll settle with these!

1 comment:

  1. ooo, thanks for sharing this! I'm a new follower, hope you stop by my blog:)
    xoxo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)