Friday 24 February 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

This week has gone super quick which is a good thing because I can not wait for a lay in on Sunday morning, a 6 day work week was not what I needed after a long exhausting weekend! But the wedding was so awesome it's kept me going all week!


I also came home to a little package from Japan on my lunch break on Monday morning! Thank You Susie!


I got to see my sister last weekend too! She let Anna and I crash at her house on Friday night so we didn't have to drive all the way to Bristol in one go! I'll be seeing her again in a few weeks for a little break!


My favourite Easter treat now comes in a cute mini size!


And I'm sure you've read all the reviews on the Revlon Lip Butters! They're finally hitting UK shelves next month and you can now sign up here to get on the waiting list!


1 comment:

  1. You're welcome :) Thanks for forwarding Amy's present :)

    Omg those bunnies are cute. I want some!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)