Friday 3 February 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

Is it really the first weekend in February already?? Time is flying quicker than ever! I'm not looking forward to next week at work, so I'm going to enjoy this weekend as much as possible! Here are some things that have kept me smiling this week!

I enjoyed a lazy Sunday breakfast with my Mum at Carluccio's and picked up some of the Spumini Biscuits for a treat back home! I'm also going to attempt to make my own version when these have all gone!



I scored these Zara wide leg trousers on Ebay for just £2.70!! Even better than a store sale! I love when people buy things and don't even get around to taking the tags off, more bargains for me!



If you follow me on Instagram (spark1988) you will have noticed I'm doing the February Photo A Day Challenge! I love this idea, I'm going try my best not to miss one out! Check out my pictures from the first 3 days of February here!


I saw this picture on Twitter on Monday morning and I just know that this is going be me come Monday next week, only I won't look as cute!!



Have a great weekend everyone!!


3 comments:

  1. Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the feb photo challenge and just started following you on instagram. What a great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)