Wednesday 15 February 2012

Mint Green

I fell in love when I opened a Sunday paper magazine a couple of weeks ago and saw this mint green chunky sweater! It's my favourite colour right now, and then I saw it was an affordable piece from H&M. A Match made in heaven! I went straight to HM.com but no sweater. A quick google search found a few more pictures to feed my need for this sweater.





So imagine my face when I came down the escalator in my local H&M last Sunday and saw a few of these sweaters staring back at me and one left in my size! And it was even cheaper than advertised in the magazine, priced at £29.99. My pictures don't capture the true beautiful colour.



True Minty Love <3


5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous! i'll have to run to H&M and check if there's any left

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving mint right now. That sweater looks delicious.

    Catherine
    FEST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I have the same jumper - totally in love with it xxx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find...I love the color!
    -LC

    http://www.pattyandlo.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)