Thursday 2 February 2012

In The Dressing Room: Zara & H&M

I headed into the City over the weekend to pick up some packages from Zara, and decided to try on a few pieces! I also tried on some skirts on sale in Zara along with some blazers and a few sweaters on sale but none of them had that perfect fit!

Zara Sale Knit reduced to £9.99

I love all the pastel colours for spring, the pink and green are my favourite!

Zara Dress with Flared Skirt £35.99


Zara Floral Print T-Shirt £17.99
Then I stopped by H&M to try on a few things I'd seen in the new catalogue. There are quite a few pieces that are cheaper in the catalogue than in store and even with shipping charges you can save a few ££.
H&M Today's Outfit Tank £7.99 & Sqin Jeans £7.99 (Instore £9.99)
 I found I needed to size up one in the tops, but the knits ran big and the trousers and jeans ran true to size!
H&M Blouse £14.99 & Trousers £7.99 (Instore £12.99)

H&M Cardigan £14.99


I will be posting which items came home with me soon!

5 comments:

  1. I love the Zara dress!
    Looks fab' on you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue dress looks really pretty on you.

    I was looking at that pink H&M cardigan online but never bought it, it looks a little big on you, what size did you try on? Can you FB me?

    Also loving those red jeans, if you can tell me what size you tried on in those too, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spotty blouse is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two stores that I LOVE. Those red pants are perfection. Thanks for sharing your shopping trip with us. :)

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacey!! I really hope you brought that Zara dress home because it looks FAB on you!! Can't wait to see what you got!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)